Why Choose Kalidass Law Corporation?
We are firmly dedicated to maintaining a criminal law specialized practice in Singapore. Lawyers within our expert criminal law firm are passionate about all aspects of our specialization, committing our practice to the sole focus of guiding our clients through the criminal justice system.
On an ongoing basis, we hone our specialization by a process of continued learning and practice. We know that our specialization has given us a deep understanding of criminal justice – an understanding which we believe assists our clients throughout the trials and tribulations of their proceeding.
Expert Criminal Law Firm in Singapore
At Kalidass Law Corporation, we pride ourselves on the provision of affordable and reliable consultation to all our clients. Our reputable criminal law corporation in Singapore takes a thorough approach, with no small detail overlooked in any case.
We take the time to understand our clients on a holistic level: From the past through to the present day, we examine your circumstances from all angles to ascertain every nuance. This enables us to deliver representation that considers each variable in the equation of your case.
Your goals are important to us. With our clear advice and problem-solving methodology, we’ll implement the top strategies to help you achieve your goals. Defence attorneys from Kalidass Singapore are highly professional, with extensive experience in various aspects of criminal law. To find out more about our lawyers, you can read their profiles on our site.
A non-exhaustive list of our Areas of Criminal Practice is as follows:
- Offences under the Prevention of Corruption Act
- Money Laundering
- Criminal Breach of Trust
- Criminal Trespass – Housebreaking
- Voluntarily Causing Hurt
- Culpable Homicide
- Criminal Force Against a Public Servant
- Sexual Offences – Rape, Molest, Insult to the Modesty of a Woman (typically up skirt video related matters)
- Offences under the Misuse of Drugs Act – Drug Trafficking, Consumption, Possession, Importation, Possession of Drug related utensils
- Offences under the Criminal Law (Temporary Provisions) Act (CLTP)
- Offences under the Moneylenders Act
- Offences under the Betting Act, Common Gaming Houses Act and Remote Gambling Act
- Films Act offences
- Offences prosecuted by the Ministry of Manpower
- Offences under the Bankruptcy Act
- Road Traffic Matters
- Immigration Offences
- Customs Offences
- Offences prosecuted by the Health Sciences Authority, Housing Development Board, National Environment Agency and Land Transport Authority
- Regulatory Matters
Reputable Criminal Law Corporation in Singapore
If you have any questions about our lawyers or services, feel free to get in touch. Your initial consultation with our firm is free, providing the opportunity for us to demonstrate our curated and bespoke level of legal service. To get in contact, fill in an online enquiry form or give us a call.